Clearance Sale Wilson A2K SC1787 11.75" Baseball Glove: WBW1004101175
Command the infield. The A2K® SC1787 boasts innovative Spin Control™ Technology in the Pro Stock® Select leather palm. The dimpled pattern in the Brick Red palm and H-Web increases friction between your glove and the ball, helping you to make every play. The A2K® SC1787 checks in at 11.75” to offer the extra length that many shortstops and third basemen prefer. Black laces, White Dual Welting, and Gunmetal accents on the wrist, thumb, and index finger offer a sharp look, creating a glove that’s ready for the bright lights.
- Pro Stock™ Select Leather: No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock&rade; Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2K helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between the ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the A2K has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- H WEB