Clearance Sale Wilson A2000 FP12 12" Fastpitch Glove: WBW10020912
Modeled after the increasingly popular A2000 1785, the 12" A2000 FP12 features a Cross Web and a pocket shallow enough to allow quick transfers to your throwing hand. This model is perfect for players who love the feel of the FP75, but are looking for added length in the infield. Black SnakeSkin Pro Stock Leather with Bold logos and Blonde accents give this glove an unforgettable look, while the Flat Finger Binding and all-new ComfortPro Lining make sure comfort is never an issue.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Cross Web with Baseball Stitch