Clearance Sale Wilson A2000 DP15 11.75" Dustin Pedroia GM Baseball Glove: WTA20RB20DP15GM
Dustin Pedroia is a Boston legend – and he helped changed Wilson ball gloves forever. With nothing to prove to anyone, the gritty infielder is back with an old-school A2000, designed with Walnut and Saddle Tan Pro Stock Leather and a Cross Web pattern.
The most famous baseball glove in game is advancing even further in the new A2000® Pedroia Fit™ line, which features gloves all built with the innovative Pedroia Fit™ system created for players with smaller hands. Created for Dustin Pedroia, these gloves feature a smaller hand opening, narrower finger stalls and more. It's the same quality and craftsmanship behind the DP15, now all over the field.
- Cross Web
- Walnut/Saddle Tan Pro Stock Leather, preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Dual Welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
- Double lacing at the base of the web
- Thin heel pad, designed for quicker break-in and better closure
- Game Model glove of Dustin Pedroia
|Glove Type||Game Model, Pedroia Fit|