Clearance Sale PowerNet 2.8" Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Ball (6 Pack): 1004
Our multi-use Weighted Training Balls will make you a faster, stronger ball player. Perfect for warm-up tosses, grab a partner to play catch with and slowly build up arm strength. To create batting specific power, start with the lightest ball and hit your way through the entire progression.
- Swing Through: Use together with any kind of bat-- wood, aluminum or composite. For combined strength and coordination training, pair the Weighted Training Balls with the PowerNet Sweet Spot bat.
- All Skill Levels: With a variety of weights to choose from, any athlete can incorporate Weighted Training Balls into their training regimen. Use for hitting, pitching or even weighted ball strength drills.
- Limited Flight: Short on space? Hit these into our hitting net, a wall or open field. The sand filled design limits the distance these balls can travel
- Used and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Players ALEXI AMARISTA, OSWALDO ARCIA, GORKYS HERNANDEZ, and JAIRO DIAZ
- 5 Progressive weights to choose from (12 oz, 14 oz, 16 oz, 18 oz, and 20 oz) It's progressive weight training for your swing.
- From Beginner to Collegiate and beyond, our Weighted Training Ball Lineup offers everyone a starting point for building strength.
- Durable Construction and made to last!
- Sold in a pack of (6) Balls: Ball Size: 2.8"