Clearance Sale 2021 Easton Fire Flex 240 Loaded NSA / USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat: SP20FF240L
Introducing the FIREFLEX 240 lineup, Easton’s first Slowpitch bat under the new USSSA standard. An all new engineered design, the Fireflex 240 delivers the same hot out of the wrapper performance. The Fireflex 240 with Loaded Optimized player weighting is a two-piece ConneXion+ bat with a 13.5” barrel. The triple wall barrel design with UEF (Ultra Elongated Fibers) produces our widest sweet spot to date, while our all new MOI calibration delivers a premium feel throughout your swing. It is certified for play in USSSA, NSA and ISA and has a 1 year warranty.
- Weighting: Loaded
- Barrel Length: 13.5″
- Construction: 2PC Composite
- Certifications: USSSA, NSA, ISA
- Tech: Ultra Elegonated Fibers
- Tech: New Optimized Player Weighting takes into account barrel length, barrel flex and handle stiffness, providing a loaded feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance
- Tech: Patented 2-Piece CONNEXION+ technology offers best-in-class feel
- Tech: All new MOI scale for an improved feel
- Warranty: 1 Year Mfg. Warranty
Per the USSSA Guidelines as of 02/01/2021, all Easton USSSA slowpitch bat warranty replacement orders must be filled with the new USSSA stamped bats. Old USSSA stamped models will no longer be available.