Clearance Sale 2020 Easton Synergy Endloaded NSA / USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat: SP20SYN
The Synergy USSSA Slow-Pitch bat is engineered with FIREFLEX 360 construction featuring 360 EXACT™ Carbon composite barrel for 360-degree barrel performance. Easton’s Optimized Player Weighting takes into account barrel length, barrel flex and handle stiffness, teamed with a 13.25” barrel provides a loaded feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance. The Synergy is now built with Easton’ Carbon Zero handle, our stiffest handle design. This bat is certified for play in USSSA (1.20 BPF), NSA and ISA and has a 1 year warranty. All bat weights are measured without the grip. Actual weight may vary from listed weight due to manufacturing variances and tolerances, grip weight, bat length and performance considerations.
- Material: 360 EXACT™ Carbon composite barrel for 360 degree barrel performance.
- Construction: Patented 1-Piece Fireflex technology provides solid feel on every hit
- Swing Weight: Loaded - New Optimized Player Weighting takes into account barrel length, barrel ﬂex and handle stiffness, providing a loaded feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance
- Barrel Length: 13.25 inch
- Certiﬁcation: USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Warranty: 1 Year